Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday: "Something New"!



Hello my friends! 

I'm finally back with an Inspiration Wednesday post for La La Land Crafts after a short break over the last month or so. I'm super excited to be creating for Irina again as I adore La La Land Crafts and their amazing stamps and dies!

This week's theme is:

Something New

I created a sweet 8x8 scrapbook page of my smiling niece Jaelyn. Her smile just melts my heart! ♥ I incorporated an array of LLLC Dies on this page. Links all included below! ♥




Be sure to visit us on our Facebook Page and on Pinterest for design team inspiration!

Have a fabulous rest of the week and happy crafting!

hugs and butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene

Products:

Flower Banner Die
Koi Circle Die (Set of 3)
Scroll Bracket Die
Scroll Corner Die
Scalloped Trim Banner Die 
Cherry Blossom Branch Die
Open Leaf Flourish Die
Graphic 45's Baby 2 Bride DCE
Paper Trey Ink white card stock
Petaloo flowers
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS