Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday - Color Inspiration!



Hi Everyone!

I'm here with another Inspiraton Wednesday project for La La Land Crafts!

This week's theme is:

Color Inspiration

Won't you play along? Here are the colors we are working with:


I LOVE the vintage/muted pinks and the cremes!

For this challenge, I created an 8x8 layout of my sweet fur baby, Nala. Here are some close up photos!

Hope you like it! ♥


I layerd a bunch of La La Land Crafts DIES on my page. All products are linked below. ♥



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Be sure to check out more projects from Team Wednesday over at the La La Land Crafts BLOG.

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene

Products:

 LLLC Dies:
Graphic 45's Ladies' Diary paper collection
Recollections card stock
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card Ariene and the cute little doggy is gorgeous.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Jack said...

loving all these colors and all the effort you put into each one! Wish I was as talented as you to be honest! Re posting this on my Instagram and twitter accounts because this is too good!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS